Designed in classical "Chamber Organ" style
Are you looking for rich design, solidity, and a great value for money ratio?
All these characteristics of Magnus instruments are embodied with Positiv.
With traditional drawknobs, Positiv offers an incomparable experience of playing a real classical organ.
Features - podpisy - zdjęcia
- Console made of solid oak
- EasyOn system
- Plastic manual keyboards
- 45 / 64 draw-knobs with LED signalization
- 7 wooden manual pistons under manual I (on demand: 18 pistons)
- 1 swell pedal & 1 rollschweller (or a 2nd swell)
- Pedalboard of choice (30 or 32 keys, parallel or radial)
- Bench (height adjustable with a round profile)
- 160 general combinations (on demand: 32.000 combinations)
- LCD display 2x16
- 2, 3 or 4 manual keyboards, from 32 to 92 stops
- Wooden manual keyboards
- Plastic thumb pistons
- 3 swell pedals
- 8 toe-pistons (wooden or brass)
- Automatic, solenoid drawstops